Introduction: Sean Bailey

Hello everyone!

I have been using Linux since I was in my teens. I have recently found myself running out of things to do with Linux so I figured one way I could stay busy would be to contribute to the Feodor project.

I work with RHEL based Linux daily in my job linux support. I also use Fedora on my home computer.

Here are some of my contact information:

IRC: Ironusmaidenus on freenode
Discord: ironusmaidenus

I look forward contributing to the project,

Sean