Re: Missing DRPMs for F26

On 08/25/2017 09:41 AM, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Hi, guys.
>
> I don't know if this is the correct forum for this, but over on the
> users' list people have been talking about the fact there haven't been
> any delta RPMs released for F26 updates. For those of us who don't have
> download limits, this isn't a problem. However, many people do have
> these limits and this could present a big issue for them.
>
> As I said, I don't know if this is the correct place to mention this
> or if it should be brought up on the infrastructure list.

As noted on infrastructure list:

Short answer: Yes. We know they are currently not working for f26.

Long answer: With the addition of alternative arches in f26, we cannot
do drpms the same way as we used to, because some of the packages are
under fedora-secondary and some are under fedora. We need a fix for
https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/1685 in order to get this
working again.

Hopefully we will have a patch soon and they will be re-enabled.

kevin