Re: Is the rawhide repo broken?

On 07/29/2017 06:44 AM, George R Goffe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to keep my Fedora 27 (Rawhide) system up to date by running "dnf upgrade" at least daily. For the past week I have seen a list of packages with broken dependencies. 165 in number. dnf --best reports 118 or so "problems".
>
> I'm not sure what to do about this. Could someone give me a hint please?

There is a fair bit of volitility right now due to mass rebuild, tooling
changes, etc.

Just wait and most of it should get cleaned up soon.

The good news is that dnf is doing right here and not applying updates
that break anything for you, so you just have to wait until they are
fixed and then they will be applied.

kevin