Re: Another Fedora 26 test request: VMware

Hi All,

I'm testing using WS 11.0.0 build-2305329. I am able to boot 25 OK on this VM, but not 26. I don't get to see the gray screen, but eventually, I do get to rescue mode and I am able to get the journal. Not sure my issue is the same as yours as it seems I am not getting as far as you are. Still, I figured I would upload the journals in case they help. I will be testing on ESXi 6.5 later today.

 VM settings:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/Ljkrk0tBSmaX0RPf2dBUqw

Journal
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/r3s3MflNnT8ZinctmhjtIQ

nomodeset Journal
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/cq4ug2caz2wyHeiekSrqqw

Let me know if there's anything specific you want me to test.

Thanks,

Ross