Re: Running karma on Fedora 24 Server

I guess my question is, if I build a Fedora24 server and install a LAMP stack (Maria DB, PHP etc) so I can play with web-y stuff, and also use it to for QA testing, will the regular f-e-k process allow me to provide karma for those packages, assuming, of course, they are in bhodi?

If this is the case, I will remove REPL, as this is really what I’m after.

<JC>