Netinst taking long time to look at a mirror?

Using netinst images, I'm experiencing a long time waiting for setting up installation source.
I'm using KVM, and in a NAT configuration it seems that, in addition, there are issues with geoip (geoip.fedoraproject.org), or in other words determining the location. Maybe this is a expected behaviour.
Thinking that the two issues were linked, I've set up a bridge configuration. Now the location is successfully determined (the proposed language is no more English in the first screen of the installation process). Anyway the Installation Source continues to take a long time before being available.

Someone is experiencing the same issues?
Is it an expected behaviour since that there are not so many mirrors around the world working for Fedora 26?

Thanks
A.