Re: QA testing tool for stable images.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your fast response.
In my opinion the Fedora Team has a excellent model of Open Source QA.
Bodhi is an example of collaborative testing.

My question is: How do you test the images (ISOs)?
Or better... how do you track the test results of the images?
Do you use any kind of special system to track the results like bodhi?

The release 26 for example: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/26/Schedule

Let me get my case. We have a similar schedule here (remember that I said that
our Linux is a RHEL based). When we achieve the GA point we usually spread the
ISOs to users/testers and they install the image into their machines. So we can
cover several hardware configurations.

The problem is: we usually track all the checkpoints and results in a
Document file.
This is horrible and liable to error. So, I love the Fedora
infra-sctructure, but I don't
know how you validate the stability of ISOs. I have to admit that I
try to study the
Ubuntu QA model, but it does not fit our case.

--
Julio Cesar Faracco