Re: Fedora 26 status report: Beta RC1 pending

> Hi folks! Just a quick heads-up as to where we are with Fedora 26. Beta
> RC1 (which will be 'Beta-1.1' in Pungi 4 terms) is now pending - should
> arrive in 6-8 hours or so. There are still some proposed blockers to
> consider, but at least all accepted blockers should be addressed in the
> RC1 compose.
>
> We have Go/No-Go this Thursday (2017-05-25), so please do help complete
>  all the tests for Beta RC1 so we can make an informed decision! Thanks
> very much, everyone.

Update: the RC1 compose failed, but as it happens we got improved fixes
for a couple of blockers too. We're now running another RC compose,
with the improved fixes, which should again show up in 6-8 hours if it
succeeds. Time is tight before go/no-go, but openQA does cover a lot of
the tests and maybe we can cover the rest manually ahead of the
meeting.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey