[Proposal] Anaconda Blivet GUI Custom Partitioning

Hey All,

All of you might know that Fedora 26 has a new way to do custom partitioning
in Fedora: Blivet-GUI. The following is a proposal to make sure we have
everyone's thoughts taken into account before making any changes to the actual
release validation page.

In most cases, we can just use the existing testcases, or merely extend
them with a section detailing how to use blivet-gui to accomplish the
same thing.

Here's the list of all the cases which we will be updating with a blivet GUI
section.

 - LVM2 Voume Group https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_custom_lvmthin
 - Brtfs https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_custom_btrfs
 - ext3 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_custom_standard_partition_ext3
 - Physical Volume (LVM) https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_custom_lvmthin
 - xfs https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_custom_standard_partition_xfs
 - No Swap https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_custom_no_swap

A couple testcases that we intend to write:

 - blivet-gui encryption
 - Manually create mount points

We'll also have to update the matrices to have a row for blivet-gui
testcases, so we ensure that both methods get tested. We'll go ahead and
add in those rows to the templates once we get the signoff from the
group.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Thanks