Validation test adjustments for blivet-gui in anaconda

Hi folks!

I've just filed a couple of tickets in pagure:

https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/issue/503
https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/issue/504

for changes we should make to the release criteria, test cases and
validation tables for the new 'blivet-gui in anaconda' feature in
Fedora 26. It'd be great if someone can volunteer to pick up these
tickets and work on them. Please do send drafts to this list for review
before making any changes to the production pages. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey