Introduction

Hi everyone,

I've been using Fedora as a server and as my primary desktop OS for a little over a year now, and would like to help make it even better. My name is Mark Szymanski, and I've spent most of my career in Chicago as a software developer. I've been tinkering with Linux and other Unix-like operating systems since 1999.

I tested a few items back when I was first getting my feet wet with the Bodhi system. I figured it was time to say 'hello' and actually apply for membership in the QA group.

Thanks,
Mark