Re: Validation test proposal: mediawriter testing table

On Tue, 2017-04-18 at 14:55 +0200, Kamil Paral wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Lukas Brabec <lbrabec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Current media writer supports ARM, I would propose to add a row for
> > it, so it could look like this:
> >
> >                          Windows    macOS    Fedora 24    Fedora 25
> > x86_64 iso
> > arm image
> >

> We'll also probably want "Fedora 26" (Branched at that time) column.

Eh, I intentionally left it out because we've always held that being
able to write images from the new release is much less important than
being able to write images from the existing stable releases. The point
was to try and keep a lid on the required testing, remember? :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey