LibreOffice failing on both fc27 and fc26

What's this? Recently I set up both Rawhide branches for new (on Xfce either since KDE has become nothing more than a tragedy and therefore is given up by me), finally keeping fc27 because the latter one seems to simply be the very better system. Though it was real hard work to integrate all codecs into fc27 by hand the efficiency overall appears great - except only LibreOffice: Crazy! Whenever one of the suite's parts is called by file or the software itself only the intro shortly lights up followed by just nothing else. Not even an oops, however.

I wonder why nobody else has complained that phenomenon ...