Re: Wallpapers on Fedora

On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 15:00 +0300, Allan Mwenda wrote:
> The background setting in gnome-settings was already barebones as is
> (can't even set a slideshow of wallpapers) it just feels ever the
> more bland

Ankur's correct: beyond hotfixing obvious bugs, we intentionally don't
significantly modify GNOME's upstream behaviour downstream in Fedora.
If you think something about how GNOME behaves should be changed, then
the thing to do is contact upstream GNOME - there are mailing lists
available, and also https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ .
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey