Re: Firefox Screen Tearing

Me, on every OS I've once installed for new I set up the latest version of Firefox Developer Edition and Earlybird (the Thunderbird on edge) from the web, followed by making them the default applications of the software branches they belong to. Read the install instructions on Mozilla's pages: It isn't that difficult! If you're using more than one Linux system on the same computer it's also possible to have only one Thunderbird profile stored on a separate partition by just creating links to it from wherever your home directory (and '.thunderbird' within) will be staying. And depending on a single online profile at Mozilla, your web browser will always and everywhere show the same behavior unlike all those distribution specific tweaks to browsers delivered together with Linux editions ...