**URGENT** karma request (Wordpress)

Hi folks! A critical security issue in Wordpress was just made public,
and the Fedora and EPEL updates to fix it are not yet stable:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-0be7ce9e72
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-338a3f27e5
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-cc2d96d683
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-52eae70b76
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-0b96f86793

note, the issue in question is worse than any of those described in the
update (it was not disclosed at time of release). Can people please
karma these updates as fast as possible so they can go out? Given the
severity of the issue I'd frankly suggest we just karma them all even
if we have not tested each one separately. I have tested the F25
package on my server and it works.

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson