Re: Fedora Rawhide-20170114.n.1 compose check report

On Sun, 2017-01-15 at 06:35 +0000, Fedora compose checker wrote:
> Missing expected images:
>
> Cloud_base qcow2 x86_64
> Atomic qcow2 x86_64
> Cloud_base raw-xz x86_64
> Atomic raw-xz x86_64
>
> Failed openQA tests: 24/103 (x86_64), 17/17 (i386), 1/2 (arm)

> Soft failed openQA tests: 41/103 (x86_64)
> (Tests completed, but using a workaround for a known bug)

So what's going on today...there's a lot of soft failures because
there's an AVC showing up on boot in a lot of tests, and now we added a
check for any AVCs or crashes on first boot, that constitutes a soft
failure.

Several fails are due to a rather funny bug: some openQA tests copy a
few network-related configuration files from the test host
for...reasons...the way we do this is to just have the test controller
read the file's contents and then `printf 'all_text_in_the_file' >
filename` in the guest. Unfortunately, one of the files grew a '
character recently, sooo...that didn't work so well any more :) I'll
fix that. Once we have those things sorted we should have a better
picture of what's truly failing.

Oh, and all tests are failing on i686 again. I think nirik mentioned a
known systemd bug that could be causing that, I'll have to double check
it.

> Installed system changes in test x86_64 Workstation-live-iso install_default@uefi:
>     1 packages(s) added since previous compose: compat-readline6
>     53 services(s) added since previous compose: ModemManager.service, NetworkManager.service, abrt-ccpp.service, abrt-oops.service, abrt-xorg.service, abrtd.service, accounts-daemon.service, alsa-state.service, atd.service, auditd.service...
>     55 services(s) removed since previous compose:   ModemManager.service,   NetworkManager.service,   abrt-ccpp.service,   abrt-oops.service,   abrt-xorg.service,   abrtd.service,   accounts-daemon.service,   alsa-state.service,   atd.service,   auditd.service...
> Previous test data: https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/tests/54535#downloads
> Current test data: https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/tests/54812#downloads

(etc)

sorry about the "services added/removed" - they're fallout from the
issue I mentioned with how openQA was collecting the list of running
services.

Not sure why compat-readline6 has shown up new in several installs,
I'll check into that.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey