Re: Validation test proposal: mediawriter testing table

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 2:36 AM, Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Well I don't really want to eat a hat, because I've had my fill for a
>> > lifetime, but I'd eat my hat if FMW works on Windows 10 but does not
>> > work on Windows 7. Or vice versa.
>>
>> It does not work on Windows 7 for some folks. On my laptop with Win 7, it
>> works. I've got a virtual machine where it doesn't work for testing
>> though. I suspect there's a problem with ANGLE (which is a library that
>> translates OpenGL calls to DirectX on Windows) combined with hardware
>> drivers not supporting recent enough OpenGL.
>
> Chris, a picture or didn't happen ;-)

I am not going to eat another goddamn hat just because of some Windows
edge cases :-P

Besides, we live in an era now of merely saying things makes them
true/untrue, and I wouldn't want to impune that by suggesting a photo
enhances my hat eating claim. But it should be completely believable
because I've switched to hat eating due to my former target of self
punishment for being wrong was having noticeable effects on billy goat
herd population.

--
Chris Murphy