2017-01-09 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 16:00:20 UTC. The full logs are available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2017-01-09/fedora-qa.2017-01-09-16.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 16:00:30)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 16:05:55)
  * "adamw to look into USB writing tool coverage in the validation
    matrices, draft something up" - yeah, I still didn't do that. i'll
    just move it to my personal todo list and stop boring you about it
    (adamw, 16:06:28)
  * "adamw to review the draft retrospective mail" - I reviewed it, I
    don't think sumantro sent it out yet?  (adamw, 16:06:53)
  * sumantro *did* send it out  (adamw, 16:09:20)
  * "a2batic to try and run some test migrations of trac into pagure" -
    a2batic has done this, there is a test repository at
    https://stg.pagure.io/test-fedoraqa-2 - further discussion later in
    this meeting  (adamw, 16:12:19)

* Optical media test coverage discussion, redux  (adamw, 16:14:18)
  * kparal is satisfied that the discussions have reached a consensus,
    and is working on a criterion draft, so we will stand by to review
    it  (adamw, 16:18:29)

* Trac -> Pagure migration status  (adamw, 16:18:43)
  * as noted in previous meeting follow-up, a test Pagure instance is up
    at https://stg.pagure.io/test-fedoraqa-2 for people to check
    (adamw, 16:19:23)
  * the test migration is looking pretty good, so we will aim to move
    ahead with official migration next week  (adamw, 16:27:20)

* Fedora 26 Test Day status  (adamw, 16:38:33)
  * DNF 2.0 Test Day is awaiting the branch point, blivet-gui Test Day
    is awaiting the code completion deadline - in general we will be
    able to move forward with events as the F26 schedule moves along
    (adamw, 16:41:08)

* Fedora 25 Retrospective status  (adamw, 16:41:31)
  * everyone please put thoughts about how the F25 cycle went in
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_25_QA_Retrospective  (adamw,
    16:42:00)

* Relval-ng status  (adamw, 16:44:04)
  * relval-ng status: we have updated mockups in the design ticket, and
    a vague idea of how we want to build the thing, so the next step is
    probably to set up a project and actually start working on the code
    (adamw, 16:50:09)

* Open floor  (adamw, 16:52:06)

Meeting ended at 17:02:05 UTC.

Action Items