Re: 2016-12-15 @ 17:00 UTC - Outage for qadevel.cloud replacement

I'm still working on the replacement for qadevel, unfortunately.

I've turned the old instance back on while I wrap up the rest of the
work. Migrating data over is the easy part and I wish I would have
thought of this sooner.

There will be another ~ 30-60m outage when I have the new machine ready
for data migration.

Tim