Re: Sponsorship on fedora Q/A

----- Original Message -----

Hey Sahil

Thanks for sending the sponsor request , you've now been sponsored.
For getting started I would ask you to go through the Join QA wiki [1] and followed by a three part series on community blog [2][3][4]. Let me know if you are stuck somewhere :)
[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join
[2]https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-1/
[3]https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-2/
[4]https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-3/