Sponsorship on fedora Q/A

First of all,
Thank you for making Fedora Linux so great. And, I am sure the QA team's contribution is essential to keep Fedora in high quality distribution. My name is Sahil Khan, and I have been in to Linux around 1 years, but I still feel that I don't know enough. I used Linux since 1 years. I started with RedHat 7.0 preparing for my RHCE certifications Exam. I started used Fedora 22 , and switched to SUSE, and CentOs, and, Ubuntu, and settled back to Fedora since Fedora 24, (I guess). My best interest is System admin, networking and iptables. I want to know more about networking and servers, and recently joining QA team might be a good way to get more experience.I have worked for Mozilla Community since last 2 years but due to lack of intrest and outside my domain stuffs i would ove to contribute to Fedora..Hope my prior experience in Open source Community help me work better here..  Outside of working with computer, I play guitar. I love to read manga and watch anime . Feel free to reach me.
 I am glad to be part of QA team.

-Sahil Khan
E-mail:majorsahilkhan@xxxxxxxxxxx