Re: It's F24, but possibly concerns more Fxx, Kernel dnf update -> grub>

On 11/10/2016 10:27 AM, Joerg Lechner wrote:
Hi,
did a new install, I am not so good in repairing broken systems, the
reason for this damage, I don't know, is it possible, that bad clicking
in emails and websites can cause to stop the next booting at "grub>" and
not displaying the Grub menue? Did anyone see things like that, which
are not caused by a hidden software error, or by a bad combination of apps?

The only thing I can think of is that something went wrong during the kernel install and the grub config didn't get updated properly.