Self-introduction: Harold Dost

Hey QA,

I have worked on Red Hat machines for most of my professional life,
and I am making the transition to Fedora as my daily driver. As such I
thought I would like to give back at some level since I know I would like
to see Fedora continue.

I am Harold Dost and I live in the Detroit Metro Area, MI, USA. As I said
before I've been interacting with Linux for a little while, at least since 2008.
I have worked primarily as a Java, Integrations and Web Developer in that
time. Some server administration has been sprinkled in there at different times.
I also have experience in C and C++ to the extent that I've written some
simple networked programs for my own learning purposes as well as a simple
kernel module. As of late my work has been focused on QA for multiple teams.

Hence I thought it would be a good place to start. I do aspire to do
some development
contributions in the future, but I've found that testing is one of the better
ways that I learn about a system. I was thinking that triage may a
good place for me to
start since I don't always have the most time. However, let me know if
there's any better
places to start.

I hope to be more help than hindrance.

Thank you,