Re: Last bodhi-related activity

Many thanks for your help.
Would you be so kind and check Anitya (https://release-monitoring.org/) as well please? I added several projects there yesterday but the Telegraphist badge (https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/telegraphist-upstream-release-monitoring-i) didn't arrive. And as I can see, last one was granted on 30th September and nothing else since that time (I'm sure more people fulfilled the badge requirement since that time)