Switchable Graphics Test Day is postponed

Hi folks! Just in case anyone was looking out for it, the Switchable
Graphics Test Day that was going to happen today (2016-10-26) is going
to be postponed for a few days - we didn't quite finish setting up the
test cases and instructions yet, and we didn't want to run the event
before they're in the best shape. Stay tuned for an official
announcement of the event with a new date soon. It'll likely be later
this week or early next week.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey