Re: What happened to Wayland?

> If I log in choosing 'Gnome-xorg' and check I get the SAME:
>
> loginctl show-session 2 -p Type
> Type=wayland
> echo $WAYLAND_DISPLAY
> wayland-0

I can't reproduce that in a VM. Please file a bug and send a link.

> I see this on a Lenovo T550 with only Intel integrated graphics
> and on a Dell Inspiron with hybrid graphics, optimus, nvidea+intel.

It would be great if you could participate in tomorrow's test day [1], you can then debug the issues with dual graphics plumbing developer (Hans de Goede) directly.
Thanks a lot.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2016-10-26_BetterSwitchableGraphicsSupport