Rawhide ksysguard failure prolonged

Hello again!

While the reboot command from Plasma I'd reported before since kernel 4.9.0-0.rc1.git2.1 is working well again the graphical tab of ksysguard still remains empty when called. However, gnome-system-monitor I set up as primary supplement does the job perfectly, as well as text mode commandline tools like *top and glances are fully responsive. Though, I'd prefer using ksysguard for it's better resizability to quite a tiny window whereas that of gnome-system-commander has a minimum limit.

Graphics handling at least within the Xserver based environment appears respectably perfect now. Even when I add my HD-TV as a third monitor (all the three screens with different resolution and plugged to different outputs as there are DP, HDMI and DVI) there are hardly adjustments to do.

System: baremetal on 990FX, FX6300 and R7 260X, KDE installed from Everything by legacy boot, now being prettily run for already a two months on a logical volume created as part of a three SAS disks' RAID 5 array managed by a Promise SuperTrak EX8760T controller card

Be the Ancients with ye,

Geri Goetzhaber