Re: again F25 on USB Flash medium - with legacy ok - only problem with EFI -Anaconda

> Installation on an Sandisk Ultra 65GB  -- Dracut Error, as I have
> tested now, the same error occurs for F22 to F25
> Installation in legacy mode on 32Gb and 65GB for F24 and F25 ok.

AFAIR Sandisk Flashes always had some "strange" problems like a 2x
playing speed in car receivers. Try to check all packages in chroot via
"rpm -Va".

> Now I had a live Chat with Acer Support (Acer says always we make
> Windows PCs, linux is not our beer),

F** Acer, the standard of horrible hardware.

> Is it possible to transfer a Lecacy installation to EFI? In the Acer
> language by "changing", adding or patching drivers?
> Kind regards

Yep, you need the EFI partition, grub2-efi, shim and efibootmgr:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GRUB_2#Updating_GRUB_2_configuration_on_
UEFI_systems

IMHO this is not UEFI problem.