Self-introduction: Yves Haegeman

Hi Folks,

Via this way , I would like to introduce myself briefly.

My name is "Yves Haegeman".
I am living in Belgium and I'm 54 years old.
My first (professional) contact with UNIX-like systems was in 1987 (HP-UX).
Since that moment I have not hesitated 1 second , staying for a long time in this "highly challenging & interesting" Unix/Linux domain for several projects & reasons.

- Database related :
Oracle,DB2 LUW,MySQL,MaxDB
- ERP related : Oracle eBusiness & SAP
- Legacy applications : Oracle development with forms,reports,pl/sql
- Process computing (Chemistry) : C, C++ , Pro-C

I also try to combine the above listed in order to build a strong “helicopter view” (e.g. tackling performance & architectural challenges).

Many thanks to accept my membership to this fedora test community.

Below you will find my coordinates in case someone wants to contact me.

Bye,

Yves Haegeman
Kapelstraat 20
3360 Opvelp
M: +32 473 96.72.61
yves.haegeman@xxxxxxxxx

https://be.linkedin.com/in/yvesh/

PS : I'm currently running Fedora 24 & testing Fedora 25 Beta on a couple of mini-servers (all purpose).