Re: Emulate3Buttons -

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I find emulate 3 buttons for cop/paste essential. I usually add:
>
> Section "InputClass"
>       Identifier "middle button emulation class"
>       MatchIsPointer "on"
>       Option "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
>       Driver "evdev"
>     EndSection
>
> to /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf however that has no effect with
> Fedora 25 beta.
>
> Can someone tell me how to add this function.

Might be because Wayland is default? Even though libinput it used
either way? Interestingly, on two computers I want this 3 button
emulation disabled, it's enabled by default even with Wayland. On one
computer I'm using a kernel parameter to disable the emulation, I
haven't explored it for the new laptop.

--
Chris Murphy