Wayland

LS

In general Fed25 Workstation beta and Wayland function OK without
any big problems. However I think impressions also count.
Do other users also experience the following:

Click on "Windows" key. Go to the Dash and click on any icon,
say 'Files' or 'Gedit'. Next to the entry in the panel a little
icon with a spinning worm also appears and persists for a long time.
This is not only 'weird' but irritating because you cannot click
on the icon to edit the preferences, you have to wait until the
spinning stops and this sometimes takes quite a long time.

>From a very rudimentary bugzilla search I gather that this is a
known problem with Wayland. In regard to 'user experience' it might
be nice to have this fixed before Fed25 final.

AV