Hail Mary by 20161008.n.0 updates - kernel 4.9 git4 fully o.k.!

Hi, fellas!

I can't do but immediately report this success:
The boot process now not only goes without any failure note but even faster than ever before, and so far I can see up to the first minutes after update and rebooting everything is working excellently!

Basic hardware: Sabertooth FX990 1st gen., FX6300 slightly tuned up, SuperTrak EX8760T (SAS RAID PCIe 2.0 x8 controller based on a PMC Sierra chip) running 3+1spare 6Gb/s SAS drives à 1 TB assembled as a RAID 5 array, R7 260X featuring two monitors (main on DP, second on DVI), 1 6 Gb/s SATA 2 TB drive and 1 6 Gb/s SSD 256 GB on motherboard's AMD controller Periphery: Eaton Ellipse ECO 1200 UPS, Canon I-sensys LBP7100Cn, Epson Perfection V370 Photo Fedora, as always done by me, is set up from a USB 3 stick containing an Everything ISO, KDE environment with MM support and admin tools as well as LibreOffice primarily chosen. Other software: Firefox Developer Edition, Mozilla Earlybird, mc, gparted, Yakuake, Ffmpeg compiled in by myself, all Gstreamer plugins, extra K3b codecs and so on, Audacious with Freeworld plugins, Audacity Freeworld, Handbrake, Openshot, Gimp, Inkscape, Bluefish

Great work!

Be the Ancients with ye,

Geri Goetzhaber