Rawhide kernel crash 4.9.0

Hi, fellows!

On my Sabertooth 990FX board (original version) with a FX6300 Rawhide's boot process with the last kernel update goes halt, too: As still reported, it shows the same error messages of a long list of hubs. However and fortunately, the referred update hasn't made the system completely unbootable as there happened with early versions of 4.8.0 so I could start into the final release of 4.8 again without problems, and that way the distro continues working great like meantime it has done for pretty two weeks - except that recent incident it really seems to be the best system I've ever operated! I always drive on Plasma with two monitors, storage is GPT-signed drives on a SAS hardware RAID 5 but (for some bad experience) on Linux all started by bios_grub partitions.

Good luck for a new run - up to 5.0 and on to the stars,
and be the Ancients with ye!

Geri Goetzhaber