Re: [Fedora Rawhide Test]Cannot Remap my keyboard layout

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 01:32:12PM -0500, Bowen Wang wrote:
> Ok, I think it is better to keep the older kernel because I do need some
> stable stuff.

> > On 25/09/16 14:31, Adam Williamson wrote:
> >> If you really just want to have one kernel installed at a time you can
> >> configure this, I think, but I'd have to look up how.

In /etc/dnf/dnf.conf there is a line 'installonly_limit=<something>';
the same in yum.conf if you are still using that.  A default value is 3
and that is why normally you end up with three kernels in /boot/.  You
can decrease or increase that number.

As dnf, or yum, will not delete a package for the currently running
kernel then usually it does not make much sense to drop that value below 2.

   Michal