Re: Fedora crash reports: up in f24 over f23 when normalized to number of installed systems

On Thu Sep 22 2016 14:50:43 GMT-0600 (MDT) Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We probably _can_ -- the data is there. Just need to find a way to
> show it that brings out that answer. Maybe instead of counting number
> of reports, count number of packages with reports each day and compare;
> that'd show if it's general or specific crashyness.

If we are weighing in the bugginess perhaps we should be looking at Bugzilla
instead? There are 4472 bugs for F23 vs 3869 for F24 over a 3 month period
starting with the release date [1]. That is, if all abrt reports do end up as
bug reports.

--
Viorel

[1]:https://viorel.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot_2016-09-22_20-19-11.png