Re: idea: test cases / test plans in dist-git in addition to the wiki?

On Fri, 2016-09-16 at 10:44 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I love the cool thing where bodhi automatically links to test cases in
> the wiki, if they exist. But packagers (and testers) haven't created
> very many of these. The wiki process isn't hard, but it does involve a
> few hoops (particularly, the categorization thing which enables the
> magic).
>

> What if Bodhi also looked in dist-git for files named
>

>  packagename-test-case-description.[txt|md|html]
>

> and showed those as well?
>

> Or, if not from the dist-git for the package, for the one that's being
> created for taskotron tests?

Good idea, I don't see any reason we couldn't do that. Dunno how tricky
the integration would be on the Bodhi side. I believe the current plan
with the taskotron tests is to put them in a directory in the dist-git
repo, but not sure I'm 100% right there.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey