Self-introduction: James Macfarlane

Hello everyone,

My name is James Macfarlane.  I am 32 years old and started programming in C++ in 2000.  I was introduced to Fedora and RHEL at work in 2007 and have been using Fedora at home since then.  I have experience programming in C, C++, and Python targeting mainly RHEL servers and embedded systems.

I am looking to give back to the Fedora community and learn more about software QA.  I can start with some basic QA tasks and maybe even contribute to the development of some of the tools once I am more familiar with them.  Mostly, I just want to help out and the QA team seems like a great place to start.

Thanks,
James Macfarlane