'dnf system-upgrade reboot' doesn't do anything

Following the instructions on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DNF_system_upgrade
eventually I reached
dnf system-upgrade download --refresh --releasever=25
which apparently completed without error, ending by directing to run
dnf system-upgrade reboot.
So, I did, and it booted normally. Nothing is running that isn't supposed to be running in a normal boot.
dnf system-upgrade log
reports no logs found. The only dnf string in journalctl -b is starting the makecache timer. This is not the first time I've tried those wiki page instructions exactly like this with same result. What's supposed to be happening that isn't?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/