Re: Self-introduction: Akinsola

Welcome Akinsola

Frederico Lima
fredericolima.com.br

---- On Seg, 29 Ago 2016 12:59:17 -0300 Akinsola <akinsola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote ----

Hi Everyone,

I am intrigued by my decision to join the QA Group, I have always wanted to give back to the community that gives me much more than I would have ever give back. I have some experience in System Administration and Software development mainly Java, Ruby but I do experiment a log with python e.t.c

I am Akinsola, 32 years old, currently lives in Lagos,Nigeria. I work more like a DevOps in Software Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria. I have used Linux all my professional life of not more than 5years.

I would appreciate if I am accepted to this group and help in anyway I can.

Akinsola AKINWALE
IRC: askinss AT irc.freenode.net
skype: akinwaleakinsola
msn: faskinss AT gmail com