Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 25 Candidate Alpha-1.1 Available Now!

On Tue, 2016-08-23 at 21:21 -0700, rawhide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> According to the schedule [1], Fedora 25 Candidate Alpha-1.1 is now
> available for testing. Please help us complete all the validation
> testing! For more information on release validation testing, see:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan

Hey folks! This is the real-deal Alpha release candidate, so we need to
do a full testing round on it :) All the currently-known blockers are
addressed in this compose. Go/No-Go is on Thursday, and we should aim
to have all the Alpha validation tests done, plus as many others as we
can. Thanks everyone!