2016-08-22 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 15:01:02 UTC. The full logs are available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-08-22/fedora-qa.2016-08-22-15.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 15:01:11)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 15:03:12)
  * "adamw and/or coremodule to start Fedora 24 'Heroes of Fedora'
    posts" - coremodule has written these, they're waiting to be
    reviewed and published by an editor  (adamw, 15:06:26)
  * "adamw to check in with satellit on live CD creation instructions
    next steps" - I did that, satellit's still working through the
    process  (adamw, 15:06:57)
  * sumantro has been in touch and the team are positive about a test
    day, ticket is created:
    https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/489 , next step: set a
    date and create the wiki page and tests  (adamw, 15:10:48)
  * "cmurf and sumantro to co-ordinate on organizing test days for
    Wayland-by-default, BetterSwitchableGraphicsSupport and
    FedoraMediaWriterAsPrimaryDownloadable" - these are all moving
    along, https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/490 is for
    FedoraMediaWriter , still waiting for a reply from the Wayland
    change owners  (adamw, 15:15:28)
  * "adamw to draft clarifications on joining process for QA/Join page,
    and a new sponsorship SOP for sponsors, and send drafts to test@ for
    review" - I did that, and the changes are now live, the new page is
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Sponsoring_New_Members
    (adamw, 15:17:46)
  * "sumantro to schedule another run of the onboarding meeting" - this
    ran on saturday and went great, a recording is available at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQmkOrB_DY  (adamw, 15:18:27)

* Fedora 25 Alpha/Test Days status  (adamw, 15:19:39)
  * Alpha was delayed due to compose issues, next Go/No-Go meeting will
    be this Thursday 2016-08-25  (adamw, 15:20:31)
  * Alpha test coverage looks pretty good, thanks to all who have helped
    out with that  (adamw, 15:22:05)
  * we'll aim for Alpha RC compose today or tomorrow  (adamw, 15:23:06)

* Wayland status and possible requirements  (adamw, 15:37:48)

* Onboarding meeting retrospective  (adamw, 15:50:37)
  * onboarding meeting went fine, sumantro is ready to run again
    whenever we have ~10 new members  (adamw, 15:57:10)

* Open floor  (adamw, 15:57:18)

Meeting ended at 16:00:12 UTC.

Action Items
------------