Proposal to CANCEL: 2016-08-15 Fedora QA Meeting

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel Monday's QA meeting. There isn't any
urgent business for that meeting that I'm aware of, we have the blocker
review meeting to discuss F25 Alpha issues, and Go/No-Go for Alpha is
coming up so I'm expecting we'll be focused on F25 Alpha testing. If
you do have something that needs discussing at a meeting, please reply
to this email and we can go ahead and schedule the meeting.

Thanks everyone!