[Call For Action]Fedora QA New Contributors Onboarding Call Poll

Hey All,

We have seen many new contributor recently joining us and we thought to re-run the Fedora QA Onboarding call, the onboarding call helps the new contributor to understand the Fedora Release Cycle,Types of testing in Fedora QA , filing bugs for failed test cases with associated release criteria, automation testing with OpenQA and Taskotron and focuses on best practices while giving out feedback for packages.
Also, the last time , many of the new contributors couldn't join us due to the participation limit in Hangouts. We look forward to welcome you all again!
You can start off by selecting the preferred timings [1]. A detailed planning can be found at [2]

[1]http://doodle.com/poll/gbtvqqqfwnkzatcu
[2]http://piratepad.nl/kCKiX7RN1H

Thanks
Sumantro