Introduction

Hi there,

I had a talk with Sumantro Mukherjee on hangout, get to know about fedora projects, got to know about fedora QA. I am keen interested to join this project and contribute.
I enjoy work that challenges me to learn something new and stretch in a different direction. I have focused my energies on the web, which happily has proven itself to be a wonderful decision.Currently a student, pursuing his bachelors degree in Bhopal.

Raj Nilayam
@rajnilayam
http://www.rajnilayam.xyz/