Self-Introduction: Jesse Whitson

User name blazefade

Here to Join Quality Assurance Team

First introduced to red hat in 2004 when volunteering at a custom computer store
2009 had such a hated passion for windows vista I became a permanent Linux fan first starting with Ubuntu
2010 I became a back track user and learned more about other distros including Debian, crunchbang, arch Linux, and Slackware. After spending a few years trying most of the popular ones I eventually settled with quad booting my system with Kali Linux, arch Linux, Windows, and Sabayon. Arch was my main Distro as I enjoyed keeping things simple, to the point and minimal.

In 2015 I have merged to fedora as my main Distro with Windows only for bios updates.I switch to Fedora for many great reasons. CentOS and RedHat are commonly used in businesses and to show I know how to navigate around and use a terminal is something I need to prove to people professionally. I love fedoras group system as the security and eclipse programs are some of my favorite with fedora being the only Distro to make eclipse operate correctly by default on Linux. Desktop environments are not reconfigured or modified but shown as the developer has intended it's design to be.
CVE shows fedora as a great building code correctly the first time and I want to be part of this awesome group.

I am here to join the quality assurance team.