2016-07-25 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA meeting
==================================

Meeting started by coremodule at 15:02:14 UTC. The full logs are
available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-07-25/fedora-qa.2016-07-25-15.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (coremodule, 15:02:28)

* adamw and satellit to submit the step-by-step live image guide as a
  pull request for lorax docs  (coremodule, 15:06:10)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Livemedia-creator-_How_to_create_and_use_a_Live_CD
    still is there....I asked in #anaconda but no reply  (satellit,
    15:07:29)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Livemedia-creator-_How_to_create_and_use_a_Live_CD
    (satellit, 15:12:21)
  * ACTION: This will be deferred until adamw returns as satellit was
    not able to get in touch with the devs needed to submit the pull
    request.  (coremodule, 15:16:09)

* cmurf to collect replies to blocker notification thread and make a
  proposal for changes if any  (coremodule, 15:16:34)
  * Couldn't get in touch with cmurf, will wait until we can contact him
    before moving forward.  (coremodule, 15:21:48)
  * ACTION: Will wait until we can get in touch with cmurf to move
    forward here.  (coremodule, 15:22:10)

* adamw to post final F23 HoF and first F24 HoF  (coremodule, 15:22:28)
  * Can't find a post on F24, will consult with adamw when he returns
    about this  (coremodule, 15:24:22)
  * ACTION: coremodule to consult with adamw about the F24 HoF post when
    he returns  (coremodule, 15:24:39)

* sumantro and/or adamw to write personal and/or communityblog posts
  about the meeting  (coremodule, 15:24:51)
  * LINK:
    https://www.happyassassin.net/2016/07/08/fedora-qa-onboarding-call-2016-07-08-at-1700-utc/
    (sumantro_, 15:25:12)
  * LINK: http://sumantrom.blogspot.in/2016/07/fedora-qa-sprint.html
    (sumantro_, 15:25:41)
* This will be deferred until adamw returns as satellit was not able to
  get in touch with the devs needed to submit the pull request.
* Will wait until we can get in touch with cmurf to move forward here.
* coremodule to consult with adamw about the F24 HoF post when he
  returns

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* coremodule
  * coremodule to consult with adamw about the F24 HoF post when he
    returns
* satellit
  * This will be deferred until adamw returns as satellit was not able
    to get in touch with the devs needed to submit the pull request.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * Will wait until we can get in touch with cmurf to move forward here.

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* coremodule (45)
* satellit (16)