On vacation for a couple of weeks

Hi, folks! Just thought I'd mention that I'm going on vacation from
this Sunday for a couple of weeks - I'll be back around August 2nd.

While I'm away, if anyone else wants to step up to run the weekly
meetings when necessary, that'd be great! Running meetings is easy, and
there's an SOP covering the whole process:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process

We may also want to run a blocker review meeting, as the F25 blocker
nominations are piling up. Again there's an SOP for that:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

The only other thing that *may* need doing is Alpha candidate compose
requests, though the Alpha freeze isn't till after I get back, and we
may be fine with just testing nightlies (automatic 'nomination' of
nightly composes should continue as usual). There's an SOP for these
too:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_compose_request

pschindl has done those when I've been away before, so he might be OK
with picking it up again, or if anyone else would like to try that's
fine. We'd only need a compose request if there's something we want to
test that requires a compose but which we don't want to push stable
before testing.

I'll be checking mail periodically while I'm away, so if you really
need me for anything, just drop a mail and I'll get back soon enough!

Thanks everyone :)
--

Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey