Fedora QA Onboarding Call 2016-07-08 1700-1900 UTC

Hey All,

This is a gentle reminder that we have a Fedora QA onboarding call on
Fri 2016-07-08 at 1700-1900 UTC.  We will focus on helping the new
contributors to start contributing right away. The meeting will be on
Hangouts, with a 'piratepad'[1] for text notes and chat. The agenda is
already on the piratepad and is designed to ensure that newcomers can
follow along and make the most of the call without any pre-requisites.

To join the call, just open the piratepad. The Hangouts URL will be
posted there 10 minutes before the meeting starts. Piratepad is a
collaborative text editor with a chat system. You can enter your
nickname at top-right and choose a color. Then you can chat by typing
in the 'Chat:' box at bottom-right, and make edits to the text on the
left hand side - please be polite about editing other people's text and
not typing too much!

Let's make the most of tomorrow's session and make Fedora better!

[1] http://piratepad.nl/yCH1St3wOr

[sorry if this is a dupe for anyone: Sumantro sent this mail once
already and it appeared in the archives, but it seemed not to reach a
lot of people's inboxes, so I'm re-sending it to see if that helps.]
--

Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey