openQA downtime today

Hey folks! Just to let you know I'm planning to do some work on the
production openQA instance today, upgrading it to Fedora 24 and to the
recent openQA/os-autoinst git snapshots that have been running on
staging for the last week or so. Last night I figured out the bug which
had been causing workers to crash sometimes, so I'm pretty sure we're
in a good enough state for prod now.

It'll go down first for the time it takes to do a system upgrade to
Fedora 24, then it'll go down again - hopefully briefly - a little
after that so I can back up the database and do the database upgrade
carefully to hopefully avoid any issues with that (like we had on
staging). Then it should be back up and running with the nice UI
improvements we see on staging. It should be back up comfortably in
time to test the next Rawhide nightly.

Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson